Creator god

John Robert Lewis “Never Give Up”! – “Never Give In”! – “Always Keep The Faith”- - Whoopi said, “Don’t get scared, It’s your country, take it back” - Elijah Cummings said; “This is our Watch”

Sunday, April 19, 2020

Edinburgh, Scotland


Welcome to Ambers visitor from Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
To
"SHOTGUN"!
Wednesday, April 8, 2020
The arm rest between the seats belonged to Ziek for the past 4 years until Amber came to our home.
I have been to your beautiful country a number of times while in the service, friendly people and great food.
I was never blessed with a visit to Edinburgh, my loss, I know that it is less than 50 kilometers (80 miles), 
however; War is Hell!
Interesting fact; back in 1962 I did visit Paisley, your country, I am now retired to Paisley, my country.
If you are interested, you can fit about 10 Paisleys my country into Paisley your country.
Love and blessings from
Creator to You All
Shechaim Ohjieshan

No comments:

Post a Comment